Whether your appointment is at a Kitsap County medical office or with a physician in Seattle, calling 1-877-595-4222 at least two business days before your scheduled visit will help WSDOT assist you with your travel plans. Please note that reservations are taken between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
When you call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Appointment date and time
- Customer name and phone number
- Physician or clinic name
- Physician or clinic phone number and address
- Estimated length of appointment
- Whether you'll be accompanied on the trip or use a wheelchair or scooter (Check weight/size requirements)
For more information about the medical bus, visit the medical transportation FAQs section or the medical transportation assistance page at our project Web site (http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/projects/sr104hoodcanalbridgeeast/).